OT: compact discs for sale

hi-

hello everyone. just wanted to let you know that i am blowing out my
entire cd collection, since i've moved to an all-digital library. i'm sure
there are plenty of purists on the list who still prefer cd's, and so i'm
letting them go for absurdly low prices.

you can see the inventory here:
http://www.solidgreysky.com/compactdiscblowout

to make this potentially annoying post vaguely loop-related, you can also
find my loop-based music project available for free...look for 'the valley
of wolves' under 'free downloads'...if you like guitar based dark ambient
/ industrial noise, then you might like it...

thanks!

-tyler