Re: New controllers

Ted,

I am aware of this system, even met one of the guys who developped it. Will look into it again. Have some resistance to the do it yourself approach. It is always a big investment of time and effort which I prefer to put into the music.

ANtony

From: tEd ® KiLLiAn <tedkillian@charter.net>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Mon, February 21, 2011 4:47:01 PM
Subject: Re: New controllers

Anthony,

Though not a new company at all, EoWave at <http://www.eowave.com/> has been producing a wide variety of products like that for quite a while.

I am using one of their devices in my new laptop setup, not a body controller actually, just a USB hub that accepts 4 EV-5 plugs directly.

But they do have all sorts of novel motion-sensor-to-MIDI and light-sensor-to-MIDI and whatever-sensor-to-MIDI systems on offer.

If you wanted to get yourself a jumpsuit and cover it in detectors and sensors of various kinds, they would have the stuff to make it happen.

But it's not cheap, mind you . . .

Best,

Ted