Re: Re: 2045: The Year Man Becomes Immortal

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, Andy Owens wrote:
> Man, sittin on my front porch looking at the mist on the Blue Ridge,
>playing some oldtime banjo, this looks awfully far away. Ya'll can come
>camp out here if you are worried.;)
lol,   I'm currently sitting in front of my computer screen bowing my
tenor banjo with both a
Suzuki 1/4 scale bow and a Pirahna micro bow,  singing a hi falsetto Rag
into the bowl of the banjo
loud enough so that it resonated the open tuning I'm in (some minor
thing or other) as I play it's
fundamentally tuned drum head with a combination of Indian and
MiddleEastern finger
drumming techniques..............and I'm worried..................very
worried, Andy!

I've got to get back to the garden, as Joni says.

See ya soon,  brother!

rick walker