Gordius BLG extension

I have been using an old roland fc 50 as a sattelite for my LG, though
its  just 5 switches that can be accessed directly (you can bank up or
down to more presets  but for some idiot reason probably tied in to
the modeling amp it was originally designed to power, the bank
switches also act to send PC messages meaning you can't change banks
without triggering a preset . dumb dumb dumb) That being so it
provides a handy extender for my LG that is small, light weight and
can be battey powered if needed. I plugged it in to the "from FCB"
midi jack  and it worked without any reconfiguration. depending on yor
needs you could go even smaller to something like a tech 21 midi
mouse, or a tc g minor. You might need a midi merge box for routing
more than two foot pedals.
  Bill