Re: Looper developer looking for opinions on some interface questions

> Please remember to offer odd numbers as well! Ableton's Looper only
> Multiplies/Divides by 2 and that really sucks when you are used to
> setting up poly rhythmic textures that matches 3 against 4.

Here here!  Also very limiting when trying to improvise song forms where
differing song sections have differing lengths that are not even multiples
of the first loop.  This limitation in Ableton has driven many to use
mobius rather than than the ableton looper.

(and once you have scaled the learning curve of mobius, there really is no
going back.   Why climb a lesser mountain?