Re: Mobius Alternatives

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 11:36 PM, Jim Goodin <jimgoodinmusic@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I really like how the whole becomes very much you as the user 'make it
>your
> own' meaning through adding all the user interface buttons for scripts
>and
> functions.

I agree with Jim about the goodness of that approach! Rather than
"learning all Mobius functions", because that would be a horrendously
exhausting task that might not leave much energy left in you for
making music. Myself I use just a few functions in Mobius and hardly
know how the other stuff works. IMHO the most rewarding end to start
at is to define what you want to do with looping. Then set up Mobius
for that and stick with it. After all a looper like Mobius is an
instrument and the only way to learn an instrument is to keep it in
tune and make sure it answers back to your playing in the same way
evert time you pick it up. Do sot and the godess of loopaliciousness
will manifest before 3AM.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se