Re: (OT) More on Radiohead

I'll arm wrestle ya for saying Beefheart can't sing tho',
the guy had the most soulful voice ever when he wanted to.

andy

 I agree, on that point for sure, the dearly departed captain B could wail like a banshee or or sooth like a crooner, an extermely elastic voice. And thanks for the offer of your christian rock collection, Andy but believe me if you think the radio is saturated with derivative indie rock emoting have you checked out your average christian rock radio station lately?????? You think its an indie rock station until you start to make out the lyrics, which is hard because moany hard to decipher vocals.
Bill

PS true guilty pop confession... I enjoy watching american idol and I'm in love with J-lo, let the heckling commence....