Re: OT: FRO vs SXSW

Hey Fro i was watching your videos,man the looping integration is so
seamless is scary, perfect live looping song performing!
You and Reyn are the best song oriented live looping ive seen so
far,the looping is seemless and perfectly programmed and crafted!
sorry for all the questions im about to ask but thats what im here for
to learn from all of you great dudes.
I was also looking at your setup,wow man! would you mind sharing it
with us? i see you have mobius runing on a mounted screen with some
rack fx on top,nice!
The loop changing seems like it has been in a way sequence
pre-programmed while you loop so the parts change and keyboard patches
as well, without you having to do much tap dance and concentrate on
playing,could you develop more on this?I remember in the mobius forums
you asking for scripts using variable cycle or something of that
nature that could be changed with one single button...
what is that drum controller you are using and what kind of drum
module are u using,is it superior durmmer? the drum sounds are quite
nice!
what are u using for the voice effects?
are you also sending control changes to mobius with your keyboard
besides the FCB1010?
are u using the headphones to monitor a click or just as monitors?
are u playing with this setup live a lot? how long is setup time?
really awesome man,i dont know why you havent been to the loop
festivals,you could come and give us a workshop,many of us could learn
from you!
cheers
Luis