Re: Mobius scripts audio examples

well it's very easy. just write a lot of scripts like this...

!name group shift 1
Track5
rateshift -12
Track6
rateshift -10
Track7
rateshift -9
Track8
rateshift -5

and change the intervals so you get chords that you like (you can go higher as well as lower, of course. clusters are nice 0, +2, +3, -2 etc, or go for chords built in thirds or fourths for a more "open" sound)

then attach each script to a button or pedal

don't forget to assign the four tracks you want to use to a group and then you can enable recording on all four at once

hope that helps!

sim