Re: Olivia (why do they do this?) (Rick)

OK, Once more from Moi and then that's definitely it. I wasn't really
"upset". I just thought it was tedious and pointless. Plus, don't we
all get ENOUGH SPAM as it is already?
I sure as hell do!  I just saw no point in adding to our daily
unwanted and awful tasting spam sandwiches via LD, even as something
"OT".  OK, now onto far better things.... :-)

Shredded Wheat,
Rev. Fever,
Portland, OR
The Angry Red Planet