Re: You have received a YouTube video!

I'm sorry to say that since Google is assimilating YouTube user accounts
you
may not sign into your own account without becoming a Google user, as of
today.

Consequently I have deleted all but a few videos - the ones not containing
my own work (except for the anti-Scientology "SP Brain Test #37") - from
my
YouTube page.  Also I will no longer be sending links to YouTube to
anyone,
as one must sign in with said Google account in order to do so.  As
Google-YouTube do not accept complaints of any kind except through paper
snail mail (which most likely goes in the bin when they get it), the only
way to communicate your distaste for their monolithic move is to do what
I've done, and post comments about it elsewhere.

Stephen Goodman
EarthLight Productions