Re: windows on Mac

When I installed XP on my Macbook I seem to recall that it stated it
HAS to be XP with SP2 or above.

As always, I could be wrong though.

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos