seamless loops & windows tools (ambiloop vs Mobius)

Hi all

I compose sort of ambient music ( http://solyaris.altervista.org ) and I wish to come back to possibly use loops as compositional bricks. So, In past I happly used ambiloop ( http://www.ambiloop.com/ ) on windows os, to record some live performances loops (usually with high overdubbing); my aim was to produce seamless loops soundscapes (I used a volume pedal to do smooth fade-in / fade-out)... so the loops just recorded loops sounded perfect (seamless = without clicks) during immediate playback inside the sw, but saving to disk these loops (tracks) for further elaboration with an external wave editor, sometime (or always.. I do not remember), the saved .wav audio files contained clicks ( = no seamless loop); Anyway I solved things and the final result was my piece "Frogs Fall from Sky in the Magnolia Dales" ( http://solyaris.altervista.org/mellowstasis.htm ).

Indeed, does the alternative sw Mobius ( http://www.circularlabs.com ) save .wav without start-end clicks / artifacts ?
(Sorry for my strange question: I can't record and test myself these days).

BTW, There is a Windows wave editor that can really help on producing seamless loops ?
I mean something like the no-more-available http://www.sonicspot.com/zero-xseamlesslooper/zero-xseamlesslooper.html ?

Any suggestion welcome
giorgio