Re: Calton cases

Hayley got a new PRS acoustic with an Ameritage case.  Heavy duty.  She's flown it quite a bit and it seems to be holding up.  Don't know what they cost, but can't be any more than Calton.
Of course, there are plenty places that will make you an Anvil style case.  They're great.  I've had one for 32 years that's been through it all.  Heavy as lead, though.

Richard