Re: Electro Harmonix Freeze - Vortex Patch

On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 3:51 PM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com>
wrote:
> LOL!! Or maybe like your countryman, and my favorite saxophonist, Mats
> Gustafsson, who makes his sax sound like a barking dog...

hah! That's an awesome guy! But i rather think his sax abusing sounds
like manufacturing machines breaking down (when there is no one there
to press the STOP button, so the heavy machines just keep breaking
down for eternity... somehow self generating in the breaking down
process. Mats is alien)

Per