Antwerp

well i'm back from the antwerp loopfestival and i'd just like to give a big thanks to sjaak and ingrid for their wonderful hospitality and thank sjaak for a superb festival. the organisation was flawless and we had a lovely evening with some wonderful artists and great music.

my own set was a little flawed, with a combination of use error and some software problems, but i learned a lot and will be redesigning my setup, so that it is simpler and a bit more sturdy.

lots of photos and video to come in the following weeks, so please check them out and enjoy all the wonderful music!

sim