Re: Lower octave Micro Pog

Hehe, yup, that's always the problem with pitch transposing, the need to
sample long enough to have enough information to be able to decently
create the new pitch.

I've never heard anything sounding sufficienty close to the real, and
will bet the best option will be to accept this, and use whatever pitch
transposer is found reasonably suitable for deliberately creating a
somewhat artificial effect.

I think the Eventide PitchFactor comes fairly close to a nicely useful
downtuning, plus it'll provide many other useful effects.  It's a pedal
too, and with MIDI to go,so..

--
rgds,
van Sinn