re:Eventide Timefactor further discoveries/NEW PURCHASES; tcflashback & rp355

Dear Bill-thanks for this info. Now i want one of these things (and of course missing the individual who had
the timefactor for $250 just kills me, b/c i actually had the money at that time! classic snooze u lose!). and
i just bought a tc electronics flashback delay!
i think the looper is 10 sec-which for me is plenty of time, since i generally use short delay loops as of late.
if you could post some demos/youtube clips/whatever that would be great. i think i've seen one youtube demo
w/ someone using the looper. i think the person set up sort of a "pretty sounding" drone, which i did think was cool.

i'm excited to try out the flashback and see what it's 7 sec of delay time will be like (although i still like
my digitech dl8 & the 8 sec it has). the reports i've heard from people have been good. i thought it looked
cool when i saw it.
i also just purchased a digitech rp355--it has the 20 sec looper built in (like everything nowadays). i may
read the manual to see how it works. ha. but i was wanting some new digital model options....& to update a
bit new since i have all the old stuff (rp150 & zooms g2).

s---

Neat little looper on the Time Factor, not much time but several
different track speeds and correct me if I'm wrong, the looper does
seem to respond well to incoming midi sync, as well as stop and
start. also I like that it offers the option to replace or overdub
with either latched or unlatched button response. In addition to
hooking up an EV-5 pedal for expression and morphing duties, I have
also added a three button aux switch, an old digitech FS300 that is
compatible and can be used to assign 3 extra functions in either
delay or loop mode. this is where the fun begins.
I have programmed a ducking delay function with a twist similar to
what Per was describing doing with the Fireworx a while back. My
ducking delay patch is set to a very high threshold so that as long as
I sustain notes, very little of the delay is heard, but the moment i
rest or if i play staccato or muted i can hear the delay bloom. What
is interesting is that within this ducking delay patch I assigned an
aux switch to toggle between 0% feedback and %110 percent feedback so
that if I want to, anytime I stop playing for any length of time the
delay will begin to slowly self oscillate and grow louder until I
begin playing again and the delay is again ducked and not heard. (one
has to be careful not to leave it in this mode and leave the room as
it does have the capability of self oscillating in to severe speaker
damage). In addition to this I can at any time hit the hold function
as well to create a none oscillating infinite loop repeat. I like that
the hold feature is available on all of the different delay types and
the timefactor's delays respond to my Looperlatives incoming midi
clock very well, syncing up flawlessly, and responding to track speed
changes quickly. I will post some examples when I get some free time
Bill