Re: controlling amplitube 3 with fcb1010

Hi Per,
I tried what you suggested,inserting amplitube into abletons audio
track then bridging it into a midi track but still amplitube does not
respond to the behrigner at all.However,when i insert amplitube into a
midi track it responds to the midi comands without a problem.
I also tried using amplitube as stand alone and trying to record into
abletons built in looper but the fx dont get recorded,is there a way
to do it that way?
My goal is just to use this software guitar fx plugin and loop with
the built in looper in ableton,jesus that should work a lot easier,no?
or is amplitube making it complicated so people buy their fottcontroller?
Luis