YOUR FANTASY BAND

Hi gang,

Just for the grins and giggles of it, I thought I'd post something a
little different today.

Being sort of tired of heavy deep and philosophical discussions and/or
obscure technical problem-solving for gear or software many of us don't
own (and likely never will).

Here is my proposal for a question:

If you could form a performing ensemble of any sort or size, with anyone
living or dead, sky's the limit, who would it be?

This is something akin to daydreaming of what you'd do if you won the
lottery, I admit (or something ridiculous like that), and serves about
as much practical use.

But it could be fun.

I'm still thinking about mine . . .

A lot of people I really like as individual musicians often would make
odd or even impossible pairings stylistically.

Of course this is all nonsense, and they'd never play with the likes of
me anyway.

But, as silly as it may be, it's fun to daydream.

I'd like to play in a band that had . . .

        Cuong Vu: trumpet

        Mick Karn: bass

        Joey Baron: drums

        Dawn Upshaw: vocals (operatic soprano)

        Kronos Quartet: strings

        Sonny Sharrock on one guitar

        And moi: on another guitar (and loops).

Sort of a pickles and pudding combination, I admit . . . but that's me.

Now it's your turn.

        [fill in the blanks]

Have fun...

Ted