Re: The Sound of Pi

Title:
Well, Pi is very special to mathematicians, but when it comes to making music
there is a better one - Mi (like Music).
The decimal representation of Mi consists of all subsequent natural numbers:
0.123456789101112131415161718192021.....

This irrational number contains binary representations of all musical masterpieces
that has been written in the past, are being created now or will be created in the future!
(And a lot of other sh*t.)
I mean, when you put it through a DAC you would get all possible kinds of sounds ever.
There is one catch - you need a lot of time.... really a lot...   like eternity...
As our lifetime is limited, I would rather suggest to create your
masterpieces in a more musical way:)

Regards,
Michał
(Mathematician, the inventor of Mi)

000901cbde7f$71c01e20$55405a60$@asyouthink.com" type="cite">

Some looped musical fun for the math nerds out there:

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1948828