bitrman

remember how the MOD FX pedals could be combined by inserting one into
the other thru the side thingies?

i did this with my 2 bitrmen pedals and this creates some very nice
sounds, i have only scratched the surface

of this setup but i am very pleased by the results.....it is very
interesting how the first bman effects the second,

totally unheard of sounds are produced.....it has taken me several
years to do this but well worth

the wait.....also on another note, i think someone wrote that the M9
can take 2 xpression pedals, is

this true?