Re: Re: Foot controller for a dream looper

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, Mark Hamburg wrote:
> If I could live with mono -- where the bigger problem is that it affects
>the in&  out and not just the loop -- maybe the answer becomes a couple
>of LP2's as a multitrack looper.
Well, it should be said that two LP-2 mini loopers midi-ed together
would weigh in at $600 and I defy anyone to
put up a hardware looper that would do what two of these guys would do
at the price point.......I'm just sayin'
(and remember, when we talk about things like the wonderful freeware
program, Mobius that we're also talking
the necessity of an audio interface card,  midi footpedals and a
relatively happening laptop computer
which is gonna run around $1,000 to $1,200 for your price point
comparison.)

But we have to get it out first..........lol...............we are very,
very close now.   cross your fingers.

Mark also wrote:

Or hope for some sort of similar stack unwinding to hit the LP1 some time.

Don't think that's in the cards or at least anytime soon.    Andy,  your
take on this?

rick walker