Re: Mobius latency compensation

Jeff i have a question,
in playing around with both Abletons looper and Mobius as a plugin
there is a BPM difference when i try to use Mobius as a master with
Ableton which is unfortunately unusable if trying to sync grooves to
it.
Mobius seems to be much better as a slave though,but Abletons looper
is very acurate as a master.Is this something that will work in future
versions just as well when being used as a plugin perhaps?
cheers
Luis

--
www.luis-angulo.com