Re: LP2

LP2

Right, that's sounds pretty good.

So starting from scratch.
(and simplifying to two loops)

You record loop one.
Then you have to stop loop one before recording loop 2.

After that, you can go seemlessly between the available loops,
but it takes 2 or more presses to make the change,
having to scroll through 8 loops to find the one you
want.

So really, this is a canned loop feature that a dedicated
live looper can access with a bit of thought and practice.

A nice extra.

andy