Re: OT video software for live input

On the Mac ... CamTwist (Thanks especially to Matt Stevens and others
for this suggestion!) ...

It's free, isn't a hideous CPU hog and it runs on Intel Macs and
PowerPCs ... I just used it last weekend for a marathon video stream
of live field recording to test doing video streaming. I was running
CamTwist, G-force Platinum, and bidule on the G5...biggest headache
was routing the live audio through two other computers and then in to
the Input (a firewire 400 Edirol audio interface) on the G5 for
CamTwist!

Here's the URL:

http://allocinit.com/index.php?title=CamTwist

Have fun.