Re: More Softstep Feedback - Attention Bill Walker:)

Conversly, I have been through four FCB1010s in as many years-- the
swithces are great.  But the Firmware is unstable. They go hey wire
eventually and start srumbumbling all your CC presets eventually.  Once
this happens, they never perform well again in my experience.  Even after
a total initialization and reprogramming.  Also, two of the four that I
have owned I have had to service the internal power supply.

I continue to use them because they are cheap, they are silent to click
and the chassis is really well built.

If I could figure out what the trigger event is that causes this problem,
(Some combination of midi commands?) perhaps I would not some day buy a
fifth one FCB1010.