Re: OT: Line 6 M5

I am very excited about it personally. I have dedicated pedals for things I use often (delay, OD/Fuzz, reverb, looper), but it's great to have a single pedal that can do some of the sounds I only need from time to time (i.e. rotary, tremolo, chorus). I will definitely be buying one to go on my pedalboard. It's bound to make a good addition to the LP 2 when that arrives.

Pawel