RE: OMG OT: Harmonic Capo

That is funny, I can tell Rick is excited by the f word, he hardly uses
it otherwise, lol.

That, is a cool thing, just ordered two, and the CDs. I bet that guy is
gonna freak out by the little spike in sales he gets from Rick, he will
owe you one!!

Rick, have you tried to use it also to hold down the string on the fret
to make weird tunings, you could use two or three and get it the typical
LD goal of complete almost unusability weirdality by having about four
of them clamped all other the geetar!!! Like for a drop D tuning capoed
to A, would it hold the strings down enough like a regular capo and
leave the low E to be a drop "D" (actually E of course)?

Andy o
Still here, DT, not that easy to run me off, and I think I was the one
that lured you out of lurkdom in the first place too lol!!!

(I love making up words that you furrinners have to try to figure out if
are real or not!!!)