Re: OMG OT: Harmonic Capo

Funny you say that Charles!  (I always read backwards in topic streams)

I had thought it would be cool to use two (on different frets) and a partial (I cut 'em off) Kyser capo for super weirdness.

I really love partial capos in tunings.  You can wobble 'em for cool vibrato and get very different, impossible sounds out of a guitar.

Cool gizmo, Rick.  SLightly reminiscent of the Third Hand Capo.

I want one!  Thanks for the tip,