Re: Tomy Levin live looping

No synth used there. He loops a fast arpeggio played on the melody
side and then he plays long notes on the bass side going though some
distortion effect. When I saw him do this with STickman here in
Stockholm he had an Ampeg top + cab for the bass side and a Rectifier
for the melody side. Stick strings are longer and set to a lower
action compared to a guitar, hence the long sustain that may fool the
ear into thinking a synth tone is used.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se