Re: korg monotron

Title:
This is to attract people that simply want to hook up their mp3 players and have some fun.
There is a built-in speaker so you don't need the output, which is intended for more serious use.
(And my impressions are the monotribe can deliver a lot!)
The same goes for the ribbon strip - you can play monos even if you can't play any instrument.
This is in fact very clever from Korg as it extends the market beyond typical amateur or prof. musician.
To make it clear I like this idea and think there is a good place for such instruments.

647903.12280.qm@web34304.mail.mud.yahoo.com" type="cite">

The monotribe does like interesting...  www.korg.com/monotribe

Weird that they made the input jack 1/8" but the output is 1/4"...  Why not two 1/4"?

the other ted.

(...)