Re: Frisell and Digitech pds8000 (was: pigtronix echolution....)

I still have my LXP-5 from those dark ages of hardware that saw me
crawl out from under a murky rock... great sounding amb space effect!
I still set up the same sounding environments in today's music
software. Not much new in sound design.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se