Online gig spam: streaming gig in half an hour

Hi guys

To warm up for the gig I'm doing with Credo on the 23rd at the Peel and with Fish (of out of Marillion fame) on the 29th I'm doing an online streaming gig to force me to practice :)

You can watch it here:

www.cafenoodle.ning.com

Its a 35/40 min set and i'd really like it if you joined me - You can watch here at 7pm UK. International times are here:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=1&iso=20110417T19&p1=136&ah=1

I'd really like to have a chat about the cafe noodle site and the future of it..

also tonight:

8pm - Le Kói
9pm - Sincere Deceivers

Thanks