Re: EDP and Octatrack? How to post-process loops?

hi Marcus,

hmm...to achieve *exactly* what you asked there,
what you'd need is

Guitar -> Effects -> EDP -> Effects

;-)

If you want to resample the effected loop it's
possible to use a mixer and re-route the post fx
back to the EDP. (or route the edp o/p to the input of the pre-fx).

Has the advantages that you can re-process as many times as you like
(while saving the original),
you can seemlessly resample(which is awkward otherwise)
...and cost wise you'll have plenty of
cash left over.

andy