Re: (OT) selling things on craigslist (was: FS: Line 6 DL4)

I've been pretty lucky so far with the recent slew of stuff I've been
cleaning out, thankfully. I don't suffer fools lightly, so even this kid
who flaked today got a quick "uh huh" and a hang up, while he wanted to
chat about his bank account 'predicament'. But, you know, at least he was
nice, telling me how he was sure someone else would snap up my pedal,
because I was selling it for...

"uh huh" CLICK

Sent from my iPhone