Re: (OT) selling things on craigslist (was: FS: Line 6 DL4)

Yeah it was you Rich... dont take nuffink personally... Everyone has
had a bad buying/selling experience...
We dont really use Craiglist over here, of course.. but EBay is a
f***ing nightmare. For selling that is... Buying is fine.
The Dot Com version of EBay insists that you select a shipping option,
BUT as we dont come from the US, shipping is always more. My wife is
having terrible trouble with buyers (she is selling occult books) who
insist she is ripping them off, when the shipping comes to more than
the book itself.. she just has to say... did you read the ad? It says
clearly that we are in Norway!

But hanging up on people is what we were talking about... I hate
that... maybe mostley because when I answer the phone to salesmen,
THEY hang up on ME.. when they hear I am speaking English.. not a
word.. no sorry, nothing... often I hit call-back and Say "Hi, I think
you just called me, but we were cut off!" heh heh... that makes the
buggers squirm!

--
Mark Francombe
www.markfrancombe.com