Re: Re: Ukulele Loop Dreams was looping on npr

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, Toby G wrote:
> Ashbury bass has no frets.
Read my last reply to Matt.  That's not the only difference,
The bass uke is a much, much better instrument than the Ashbory in my
opinion;
vastly easier to play and the strings aren't sticky without baby powder.

The good news is that they make the instrument in a fretless mode.
I'm saving my pennies now, because that really will sound more like an
upright
which the instrument does sound like already.

Rick