Re: OT: Moog lap steel

Bill,

What do you mean "high profile?" There isn't a better person to show
what the Moog lap steel can do. Off the top of my head, I can't think
of anyone else who is as interested in experimenting with the lap
steel and electronics. But the real reason is that you make such
beautiful music. Moog couldn't do better than just let you play their
lap steel so that people can listen.

--
Art Simon
simart@gmail.com