Re: portable PA for electronic looper

On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 6:38 PM, Raul Bonell <raul.bonell@gmail.com> wrote:
> one friend you may know (alain) was recommending the bose L1 compact
>series
> ... although a bit pricey.

Many around here also recommend them. So many good musicians I trust
that I too started recommending them and some folks that bought them
tell me they are super happy. One female vocalist that typically sings
to backtracks at weddings and parties says she had to buy an extra sub
module in order to have people dance at the gigs, and especially at
the DJ set after her show (throbbing kick and bass line needed in da
house...).

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se