Re: BOSS RC-50 users on the list

Hi and thanks to everybody for your responses!

BUT it seems that RC-50 is not available here in Finland, anymore.

The Roland headquarters is Denmark that supply gear to Nordic countries had replied to my store, that they dont have any RC-50's there.
The chain of stores I use here in Finland, doesnt have not one unit here. So will it become a discontinued product that gets replaced by the new RC-30... who knows...?

SO I'm getting the new RC-30 for test drive next week.

Looking at the manual, it seems pretty straightforward unit. Need extra footswitch, which is always annoying.
Probably nobody on the list doesnt have one of those, cause its so new unit? Think it was 2011 January when the first units shipped.

-Petri-

2011/4/26 Victor Eijkhout <victor@eijkhout.net>

On Apr 25, 2011, at 2:52 PM, Petri Lahtinen wrote:

> Were there RC-50 users on the list?

Check. Just bought it a month ago so I'm still learning. Fun toy though.

Victor.

--
Petri Lahtinen

http://www.petrilahtinen.com