Re: portable PA for electronic looper

oh man Mark that sounds like paradise!!
here in southern Germany you always have to bring a P.A. to bars or
coffee shops,except for big music venues so being a band leader you
have several jobs,loading it,transporting it,installing it,doing the
whole soundcheck for the band getting up there to playing and
singing,then tearying it apart and loading it back,etc.
forget trying to get somebody to do all this for you,you will come
home with empty pockets!
that also means you have to buy a P.A.
also bar owners get really sensitive when you give them an estimate,
but as soon as i asked them if they can provide a P.A. for the price
they want to pay they get quiet;-)
Luis

--
www.luis-angulo.com