Re: Re: Looping In Kyoto

Sunao Inami wrote:
> Hi Rick, Thank you for remembering me;) I hope we play again in Japan
> or USA someday…
Remember you, Sunao? Are you kidding?

You are the father of live looping in Japan.

Your work there has constantly been an inspiration to me.

For years, you have constantly been innovative with technology;
constantly encouraged other artists to get involved and be creative;
constantly pushed the envelope of International Live Looping by
producing and promoting festivals and special events;
constantly produced truly beautiful live looping and synthesizer based
music.

You were the founder of the first International Live Looping Trio with
Swiss looper/guitarist/loop festival producer Bernhard Wagner and myself.

You are, and will always be, one of my heroes.

Thanks, brother. We will play together again: hopefully in Japan,
America and Europe.

Rick Walker