Re: portable PA for electronic looper

I've used a pair of the old ones for some time and they are fantastic...
plus, unbelievable battery life.

As for bass response, I know they have a bass cube too. I haven't heard it
myself yet but one would think it would be better. I've wondered what one
of each would sound like.  Perhaps they will do a new bass cube too?