Re: loopy music on new vimeo film

> help but loop a bit tho... who do you think I am? Mark Francombe
> Unplugged... thats a fucking laugh!

And why is that? Seriosuly, I think you oughta try, just for fun!

(Now I'm not that much familiar with your work, but I still believe
whatever it is you do, you could be doing an unplugged album - and you
should).

E.g., after a series of releases with loops, drum computers, synths,
electric guitars, odd processing etc. - my last album was acoustic grand
piano. No loops. No effects. And I happen to like it.

Looking forward to it!

          Rainer

--
http://moinlabs.de