Re: How to get those creative juices flowin' !

Gosh tim relax. No one held your hand to the mouse.  This is an
encouraging and experimental environment not a guaranteed oasis.

Jim

--
Sent from my mobile device

*From Brooklyn To Glindran*, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim Goodin
&
Peter Thörn.  Proceeds
from the sale of this CD will benefit JDRF International.
jimgoodinpeterthorn.bandcamp.com.

woodandwiremusic.wordpress.com