Re: Looping with a Grand Piano...!

Ferd,

Great listening material for a moody Monday morning.

The first track reminds me a little of Eastern European hammer
dulcimer music - something very Rom/Gypsy-like in the melody and
persistent rhythm to.

I wish I could buy the CD and have it in time for a road trip I'll be
taking later this week.

It'd be a lovely soundtrack for the Eastern Oregon Deserts.

Looking forward to hearing more.

Bravo!

Ted