Re: Boomerang Sidecar

 what is the "sidecar"?

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 2:40 AM, Paul Richards <paulrichard_rocks@yahoo.com> wrote:
Anyone know what it will cost? It looks like a nice add-on for the 'rang III.

--- On Thu, 5/5/11, Hoby Ebert <list2@moondogeast.org> wrote:

From: Hoby Ebert <list2@moondogeast.org>
Subject: Boomerang Sidecar
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Date: Thursday, May 5, 2011, 3:48 PM

For those who, like me, are anxiously awaiting the arrival of the sidecar for the Boomerang III, Mike Nelson informed me earlier this week that they are about 6 weeks away from release.

According to Mike:

“The chassis, circuit boards, graphic overlays, most miscellaneous parts and packaging are ready, but the software and manual aren't complete. Primarily we need to test the heck out of the software and squash any bugs that poke out their heads.”

Can’t wait to strap on my leather aviator helmet and goggles, hook up that sidecar, and take it for a spin.

hoby