Re: Bill Walkers cool Repeater Trick mp3 Re: electrix

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, andy butler wrote:
> http://www.andybutler.com/mp3/guest/BillWalker-MusicBox.mp3
>

> This is a brief track called Music Box, chosen by Bill as
> being illustrative.
> It comes from a (much played) CD which Bill brought along to
> trade at the 2005 Zurich loopfest.
> At the risk of creating unrequited audio lust I can reveal
> that it's a great sounding cd of guitar looping
God, this is a beautiful track Bill!

I know you aren't currently using this technique but it's so beautiful
and idiosyncratic that
I hope you might consider putting out at least an EP of this type of
material from your vaults.
I too listened to the promo CD you brought to Zurich and think it's a
releasable
product.    Beautiful stuff!

rick walker