Re: Re: electrix

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, Mark Hamburg wrote:
> Electrix EQ Killer with manual, power supply, and box. Little or no road
>time. (No guarantees on the rack ears. I'm still hunting for those. I
>have one actual rack ear and one connector, but I'm missing the screws
>for mounting one of them on the unit. I will keep hunting.)
>
> $75 + shipping from Seattle (based on a discount from Prepal and a skim
>of eBay).
>
> Mark
Careful on that one!     From personal experience, I've found that those
rack ears are really tough to find because they are a proprietary size.
I know because one set of mine broke on my Repeater and I've never been
able to find a replacement.

Any ideas,  Electrix users?

ps,   that's a great price on that, Mark.  I wish I wasn't so skint
right now.